Junior Elite Camp
For the aspiring junior golfer looking to improve his/her long game, short game and mental game with an emphasis on course management. This program is structured to prepare juniors for competing successfully at the national level.
The combination of range and on-course instruction will teach students to practice and play golf more efficiently. This week-long program is designed for ages 12-17 with a handicap of 15 or less. Limited to the first 20 juniors to register. Minimum 3 students.
Junior Elite Camps Include:
- 9 AM - 5 PM each day
- Individual and Group Instruction
- Learn how to practice and play more efficiently
- On Course Instruction and Course Management at WaterChase GC and The Legends at JMGC
- Mental Game Coaching
- Golf Fitness Training
- Personalized practice program tailored to each student
- Lunch daily for all students
- Accommodations and all meals provided for Residents
- Maximum 5:1 Junior to Teacher ratio
- Daily competitions
March 13-17 (Commuter option only)
July 31-August 4
$2,595 per junior - Resident
$2,095 per junior - Commuter
Call: (817) 303-4370 to Reserve Your Spot Today!