This junior golf program is designed to help you accomplish your golfing goals.
It is very different than anything we have done in the past. The problem with most conventional
golf lessons for juniors is that there is too much emphasis on fixing swing faults and not enough time spent on skill development. Supervised and structured practice is the key to improvement! We are calling this new initiative #TeamMcLean.
You also get 1 private lesson per month with any Jim McLean teacher that you would like.
Anyone, ages 5-17 who want to learn or improve their golf game are invited. Students train in groups of players with similar age and ability. Whether you are beginner, intermediate, or elite, your #TeamMcLean experience will be tailored to you. You can join the program at any time.
PRICE: $500 per month
WHEN: Mondays through Friday from 4pm-6pm
• Flexible Scheduling (students can come as much or as little as their schedule allows)
• Up to 40 hours per month of supervised practice and training 1 Private Lesson per month with any instructor
• Weekly On-Course Sessions
• 1 total game assessment per month with Director of Instruction, Grayson Zacker
• Weekly Golf Fitness Sessions
• Custom Individualized program for every participant with training in Driving, Fairway Woods, Hybrids, Irons, Pitching, Chipping, Bunker Play, and all types of Putting
If you have questions, contact Grayson Zacker, Director of Instruction, at 305-904-0063 or register online at: JimMcLean.com/TeamMcLean
Follow Us On Social Media