rob campbell - master instructor
Rob is master instructor at the Jim McLean Golf School, working year round at The Biltmore Hotel in Miami, Florida. Rob has been with the Jim McLean Golf School for 15 years since training under Jim McLean in December 2003. Originally from Kings Park, New York, Rob graduated from Stetson University in 1997. In 2006, worked as Jim McLean’s personal assistant at the PGA West property, assisting with his private lessons, golf schools, and clinics. Using Jim McLean’s 25 Percent Theory, which divides the game into four equal parts: (1) Long Game, (2) Short Game, (3) Mental Game, and (4) Management Game, Rob can improve your golf game regardless of your current skill level.
Some highlights of Rob's golf career:
• PGA Member (July 2006).
• 2013 SFPGA Southern Chapter PGA Golf Professional of the Year.
• Head Women’s Golf Coach at Johnson and Wales University - North Miami Campus. (September 2013-Present.)
• Featured guest on Fairways of Life with Matt Adams, Making the Turn with Peter Kessler radio show on XM Satellite radio and Stone Cold Sports radio show on Stonecoldsports.com
• Master Instructor at PGA West 2006.
• Assisted Jim McLean in teaching PGA Tour winner Len Mattiace and NCAA All American Rob Grube.
• Spent eleven summers at Atlantic Golf Club in Bridgehampton, New York, working under a former Jim McLean instructor and European Tour member, Rick Hartmann.
• Played collegiate golf at Stetson University 1993-1997.
• Worked at The Everglades Club in Palm Beach, Florida and Indian Hills Country Club in Northport, New York.