Why choose the Jim McLean Junior Academy?
Our world-class instructors use the Jim McLean Teaching System – a unique building block approach based on 35 years of research. During this time, Jim and his teaching staff have worked with some of the best golfers in the world – Tom Kite, Cristie Kerr, Angel Cabrera – just to name a few, but we have also helped thousands of juniors achieve their goals. Our instructors are experts at providing personalized instruction and will ensure that the students are placed on the right developmental path for success. Our team of coaches regularly train PGA TOUR and LPGA Tour players and they use this information along with weekly meetings to continually improve the program.
What can students expect?
- Improvement as golfers, students, and people
- Total understanding of the complete game
- Commitment from the coaches
- Positive and friendly atmosphere
- Competitive enviornment
- Structured schedule for improvement
- World class coaching
What do we expect of the students?
- To ask questions, listen intently, and clarify problems
- To persevere and be determined to succeed in golf and life
- To be patient and handle adversity
- To follow the game plan devised with their coaches
- To write down swing “thoughts” and “feels”
- To set reachable goals within a set time frame
- To treat all of the coaches, teachers, and staff within the program with respect
- To conduct themselves in an appropriate manner